Week 85 - Giving Blessings

Hello Everyone!

I hope you all had a great week and that all is well in your lives! This week was another great week for Elder Banthoud and I. We work really well together and we have a great time! Here are a few highlights from this week!

  • Last Monday night we went and gave a blessing at the hospital to a woman who was in a coma.  They thought she was going to die because of how bad her condition was. On Wednesday we went to see how she was doing and she was awake and could talk with us! She is doing great now. I really saw the miracles that can happen with the power and authority of the priesthood!
  • Two of our investigators passed their interveiws this week so we will be having two baptisms this week. It is always exciting to have baptisms!
  • I am starting to lose a little bit of weight. REALLY excited about that!
  • I didn't fall this week on my bike!
  • I studied hard core in the Bible with Elder Banthoud!
I hope you all have a great week! Stay safe and I hope you all enjoy watching the Super Bowl! Make sure to cheer for my RAMS! I love you all!

Elder Kyle Van Lindt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 82 - Life in the Big City!

Week 23, 24, 25, 26 - I AM STILL ALIVE!!

Week 22 - Tubuai