Week 20 - Doctors & Trust in the Lord

Hello Everyone!

This week was a pretty rough week for me, but I will get to that later.

To start off this week I got to go on a split with one of the Zone Leaders, Elder Hollowell. It was tons of fun! We were on foot and ended up walking over 15 kilometers in one day! It was also super hot! I got a super nice tan at least. We had tons of fun together.

When I was with Elder Hollowell we went on a little 'blade' which is like when you go on a walk or drive or whatever and you have no destination in mind. We ended up finding this super awesome place so we took some cool pictures.

So now for the banish news. I got a super bad infection this week on one of my fingers. I have no idea how I got it, but I was able to go see the doctors today to get it checked out. The doctors here are WAY different! It was honestly a little sketchy, but hopefully the medicine I got will help the infection go away!

Scripture of the Week: Alma 38:5 "...I would that ye should remember, that as much as ye shall put your trust in God even so much ye shall be delivered out of your trials, and your troubles, and your afflictions, and ye shall be lifted up at the last day."

Love,
Elder Van Lindt



 This is before the doctor's visit
All bandaged up

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 82 - Life in the Big City!

Week 23, 24, 25, 26 - I AM STILL ALIVE!!

Week 22 - Tubuai