Week 46 - Hello Tahiti!

Helllloooooooo!

Well it sure is HOT here on Tahiti!! It is a lot more humid here then it is on Tubuai!

There are SO many cars!!

We have Air Conditioning in our house with real beds!! YES!!

I am driving .... a mini van! LOL

Well being a Zone Leader sure is different! But I love every second of it! We had a leadership conference this week and it was awesome being with President Fox and being with all of the other missionaries that are leaders! It feels like we are always serving other missionaries which is SO awesome! And the best is we also get to do missionary work!

I love every second of my mission! It is flying by so fast and I am grateful for the time that the Lord has given me to serve! I love you all so much and hope you have a great week!

Love,

Elder Kyle Van Lindt
Saying goodbye to Tubuai





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 82 - Life in the Big City!

Week 23, 24, 25, 26 - I AM STILL ALIVE!!

Week 22 - Tubuai