Hello Everyone! So I got my companion back on Friday night! Elder Blazzard and I are back together. While he was gone I was in a trio with the two other Elders. One is from France and the other is a Tahitian. It was fun to have all of our three cultures together in one house. It was a cool experience to live with people that only speak French. It is honestly so cool that I can live with others that speak a totally different language then me and I totally understand and can talk to them like normal! This week was a week full of bike rides! We covered the entire island for the week and it sure was a lot of fun. I am pretty sure we did close to 30 miles every single day! It was a lot but my legs are getting use to all of the riding. It was nice to be able to meet other investigators and members in the other areas of the island! This next week is the last week before transfers. I most likely will be leaving the island. I have loved Tubuai and all the memories and lessons I have learn...
laorana!! I hope you have all had a great week! I heard about the fires going on in California! I hope that you are all safe and doing well! It is actually cool because all the members here know I am from California, so as soon as they saw on the news about the fires in California they told me! Gotta love the members here in Tahiti! This last week was a good one. We had a multi zone Conference. It is always such a great time. Elder Peck and I had to do a little formation on the importance of inviting people to be baptized and how to be bold. It was fun and I hope that it helped the other missionaries. One of the Elders in our house got REALLY sick this week, so I played mom and stayed at home with him while my companion and his companion went out and worked the 2 areas. I learned how to play chess and got pretty good at it this week! I can't tell you how many games we played! But all is well, I was a good mom and the Elder is up and working again. On Saturday we did a b...
Helllloooooooo! Well it sure is HOT here on Tahiti!! It is a lot more humid here then it is on Tubuai! There are SO many cars!! We have Air Conditioning in our house with real beds!! YES!! I am driving .... a mini van! LOL Well being a Zone Leader sure is different! But I love every second of it! We had a leadership conference this week and it was awesome being with President Fox and being with all of the other missionaries that are leaders! It feels like we are always serving other missionaries which is SO awesome! And the best is we also get to do missionary work! I love every second of my mission! It is flying by so fast and I am grateful for the time that the Lord has given me to serve! I love you all so much and hope you have a great week! Love, Elder Kyle Van Lindt Saying goodbye to Tubuai
Comments
Post a Comment