Week 84 - Bon Appetit

Iaorana tatou!

I hope that you all had a great week! This week went by really fast for Elder Banthoud and I! We are continuing to see miracles each and every day! I love my mission and I love serving the Lord! I would not trade all of my experiences I am having for anything! It has been the best thing I could possibly do in my life! I hope that everyone can one day serve a mission!
Elder Banthoud and me writing home
This week we ate with a family and we ate pretty French. Instead of the typical Tahitian raw fish, we had SNAILS, mussels and calf meat! Apparently, it is very popular in France! For those of you who knew me before the mission, I would have never touched those things, but I ate it all and it was actually really good! I loved the mussels! I don't know if we really eat that in America but I will try and eat that when I get home! This mission has been full of great experiences!

So I heard from a member that the Rams made it to the Super Bowl! I hope that you will all be rooting them on for me since I can't watch the game!

I love you all so much! I hope you have a great week!

Love,
Elder Kyle Van Lindt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 82 - Life in the Big City!

Week 23, 24, 25, 26 - I AM STILL ALIVE!!

Week 22 - Tubuai