Week 80 - Joyeux Noel

Joyeux Noel!!

I hope you all are having a very Merry Christmas!

This week was a pretty great week! We had our leadership meeting and that was good. I always enjoy them and the Spirit that it brings! We talked a lot about the importance of learning the Tahitian language. Heare maru haere papu! I'm getting there!

We also had our Mission Christmas party this week. It was so great seeing all the other missionaries! I always love seeing my friends there. I am so grateful for the friends I have made on my mission! Each zone had to prepare a skit for the Christmas party and our theme was Mary. So we had a Sister missionary sing "Marry Did You Know?" and then we did shadow puppets to act out the song! It was pretty creative!
My zone
This past weekend we had a baptism. His name is Jean. We started teaching him when I got to this area and he has changed so much! It is so amazing to see what the gospel can do to so many peoples lives! I had the privilege of baptizing him. I am so happy for him and his decision to be baptized.
 Jean and me
 If you look how wet I am after he got baptized it is because it took us 3 times. Jean doesn't like the water so the first time I tryed to like force him down and that didn't work, then the second time he pulled me down with him.... lol and then the third time we got it!

I also dressed up as Santa this week to go visit the missionaries in our zone. I cut my pillow in half to make a beard! It was pretty awesom and luckily my mom sent me with an extra pillow! I am hoping it brought the Christmas spirit for the missionaries!
 Elder Santa with the Sister Missionaries
Elder Brown and Elder Santa 
I am exctied to skype home for Christmas. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! I love you all!

Elder Kyle Van Lindt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 82 - Life in the Big City!

Week 23, 24, 25, 26 - I AM STILL ALIVE!!

Week 22 - Tubuai