week 77 - Waters of Baptism

Hello Everyone!

I hope you all had a great week! This week was a great week for us!

On Saturday we had a baptism! Her name is Lidwine and she is 9 years old. It has been so much fun being able to teach her and help grow her knowledge of the gospel. I had the opportunity to baptize her and it was a great experience! It is one of the best feeling in life!
 Lidwine and me
 Lindwine's family


We were able to go to the Temple this week. Each time I go to the temple I am just amazed at its beauty and peace I feel when I am inside. I love the Temple and being able to go there!

I am so grateful for you all and for all your support! Sorry my emails have been short lately! I promise they will get better soon!

I love you all so much!

Elder Kyle Van Lindt

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 82 - Life in the Big City!

Week 23, 24, 25, 26 - I AM STILL ALIVE!!

Week 22 - Tubuai