Week 76 - Doing the Dew in Tahiti

laroana Tatou!

J'espere que vous allez bien et que vous avez passe une bonne semaine! Ca y ete mon semaine. Il y a pas beaucoup de nouvelle ici a Tahiti. C'est juste au'il faisais beaucoup chaud! Mais nous avons eu une bapteme samedi denier! C'etait magnifique! OK maintenait je vais vous parker en anglais!

I hope you all had a great week! This week was pretty good!

First things first, we ate at one of my favorite members house this week. A few weeks ago we stopped by their house and he was drinking a Mountain Dew. And just so y'all know that is my FAVORITE drink and it is SO difficult to find here on Tahiti! So, we show up to our dinner appointment and he pulls out 10 Mountain Dews from the fridge! I don't know how he found them but he did! Then he puts 4 of them in front of my plate of food. Yes you best believe I drank all 4 of them at dinner! LOL

Si non, we also had a baptism that past weekend! His name is Mike and he is a young man. He is 19 yearls old and we have been working with him since I got here! He has had to make a lot of sacrifices for his baptism, but he did it! It was so cool! And if all goes well this week, we should have a baptism this upcoming weekend!
Elder Brown, Mike and me

I have really been learning a lot lately about myself, and the things I need to work on. I have been doing a lot of self evaluation and trying to improve myself each and every day!

Also, I started the book, "Jesus the Christ" this week. It is super good!

I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Elder Kyle Van Lindt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 82 - Life in the Big City!

Week 23, 24, 25, 26 - I AM STILL ALIVE!!

Week 22 - Tubuai