Week 67 - Look for the Miracles

Laorana tatou!

I hope that you all had a great week and that you all stayed dry because this week it rained a TON! But it was another great week!

This week I had a chance to go on a split with one of the other missionaries in our zone to see how he is doing and how their area is. It was really fun. The only part was I was on a bike for the whole day for the first time in like 6 months, so my butt was hurting a ton! But we had a great time together!

This week we had a BAPTISM! WOOHOO! His name is Toofa and he is probably my favorite investigator I have ever taught. We started teaching him like the second day I got to Papeari and last Saturday he was baptized! I am so happy for him and he is literally a miracle! I will have to wait till I am home to tell you all his conversion story!
 Elder Peck and me before Toofa's baptism


Also this week we had another leadership meeting with President Fox at his house! It was a really great experience. During our meeting we talked a ton about sacrifice and the sacrifice we make each and every day while being on a mission. It was really motivation because at the end we really talked about all the things we can do more to sacrifice. It was awesome and really spiritual.
Hanging our at the leadership meeting!

I hope that you all have a great week and God blesses you all! Search for the miracles in your everyday lives!

I love you all so much!

Elder Kyle Van Lindt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 82 - Life in the Big City!

Week 23, 24, 25, 26 - I AM STILL ALIVE!!

Week 22 - Tubuai