Week 57 - Touring Tahiti

Hello Everyone!

This past week has been crazy busy but it was really great! Let's just say I did a ton of driving this past week! I am so grateful for my mission and for the opportunity to learn and to grow every day! I have felt and seen so much growth in my life since I have been here and I am so happy with the person I have become today! It is crazy to reflect back and see how much I have changed and it has only been a little over a year! I am super excited to continue changing and growing. Here are a few of the fun activities we did this past week!
  • Last week we did a tour of the island of Tahiti! We saw so many beautiful sites and it was super fun! I am so grateful for the members that took us!
  • We had a Multi Zone conference down in Papeari this past week! It was really great and I learned a lot.
  • Elder Madsen (a missionary who finishes today) stayed with us for the past few days. It was awesome getting advice from him!
  • It was transfer week. I am staying in Punaauia and getting a new companion! His name is Elder Larsen.
  • I spent all day today driving around Tahiti to help other missionaries get to their new areas!
  • We dropped off Elder Teriihaunui at the airport this morning to go serve his mission in Africa. He has been staying in our house for the last 6 week waiting for his visa!
  • We found 2 new investigators this week (they are twins) and they seem so awesome!
I love and miss you all! Than you for being great and for all the support!

Love,
Elder Kyle Van Lindt
Me and Elder Harrison

Our tour guides are awesome!


Saying goodbye to Elder Teriihaunui












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 82 - Life in the Big City!

Week 23, 24, 25, 26 - I AM STILL ALIVE!!

Week 22 - Tubuai