Week 50 - Sand Snowball Fights

Hello Everyone!

I hope you all had a great week and that summer is treating you well! Tahiti is doing great! This week has been such an awesome week! Here are a few of the awesome experiences I have had this week!
  • We had a Zone Conference with President Fox and it was super great and motivating!
  • After that my companion Elder Harrison and I went out and found 5 people wanting to be baptized!
  • Elder Koyle and I went on a split to go give some blessings. Probably one of the most powerful experiences that I have had on my mission! Before the blessing the guy wasn't walking and now he is!
  • Last P Day we had a sand snowball fight .. that was fun!
  • We made 300 egg rolls for a service project for Mother's Day (it was yesterday for them)
  • Found some Pop Tarts and enjoyed eating them!
  • We gave our Ward Mission Leader a haircut, so now he doesn't look homeless! LOL
I love you all! Stay amazing and don't forget to smile!

Love,
Elder Kyle Van Lindt
 After the Sand Snowball fight!
Elder Harrison and me
Zone Conference
SO many egg rolls!
It's the little things like Pop Tarts that make you smile!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 82 - Life in the Big City!

Week 23, 24, 25, 26 - I AM STILL ALIVE!!

Week 22 - Tubuai