Week 48 - 11 MONTHS!!!

Happy 11 Months!!!

This last week has been awesome! I don't have a ton of time for emails today, but I wanted to send out something, even if it's short! Here are a few highlights from this past week.
  • Yesterday I got to skype home for Mother's Day and it was SO GREAT to see my family!
  • Today for P Day we went to Papeete and I bought a ton of cool souvenirs!
  • Had interviews with the mission President. Always a great experience and I always receive such great council from him! We are lucky to have President Fox!
And some not so great highlights ... 
  • Went to McDonalds today for the first time in my mission and I feel terrible! Body is NOT use to American food!
  • Smacked myself in the face with the car door and gave myself a black eye!
  • Someone hit and ran into MY MINI VAN!!
Hope you are all having a fabulous week. Thanks for being so great and don't forget to smile this week!

Love your Favorite Missionary,

Elder Kyle Van Lindt

 Market in Papeete
Getting our shopping on!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 82 - Life in the Big City!

Week 23, 24, 25, 26 - I AM STILL ALIVE!!

Week 22 - Tubuai