Week 45 - Goodbye Tubuai!

WELL ... I am leaving Tubuai!

This week has been an exciting and good last week here in Tubuai. I felt like I was going to be transferred so I was ready for it. So I am going back to Tahiti and I will be serving as a Zone Leader there. I was pretty shocked when I heard the news because usually missionaries have been out on their missions for a lot longer when and if they are called to be a Zone Leader! I am really excited to be able to go back to Tahiti and serve there in the zone of Punaauia. In Punaauia I will have a car so that will be a lot different from biking 30-40 KM a day! I will be serving with Elder Harrison again, which I am excited about. The zone of Punaauia is the biggest zone in the mission with the most amount of missionaries. So this will be fun! I trust in the Lord and His plan for us. I know that I am supposed to do this for a reason.

So this week we were riding our bikes down the road and I was looking over on the beach and in this area its not really like a beach that you go swimming at. But anyways, I am looking over there and I see this Chicken Trap, and there was no one next to it so I stopped my bike to go check it out. It was a legit trap. I told my companion I wanted to trap a chicken, and then out of the bushes walks a chicken and walks into the area of the trap. Needless to say, I TRAPPED A CHICKEN!! It was so cool and the best part is there is a video for proof!

This week during my studies I had the opportunity to stay a lot about faith. I found that real faith is to have hope and to have trust in the Lord. When we have faith, we hope in good things to come and we trust that we will be blessed. As we are obedient to the commandments we show our love and faith to our Heavenly Father. With that we can have so many blessings in our lives!

I love you all and hope you all have a great week!

Love,
Elder Kyle Van Lindt

This is the only fire truck on the island of Tubuai!
Last Sunday on Tubuai!
Saying good bye to the Tehio Family 
I love their kids!
 More goodbyes!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 82 - Life in the Big City!

Week 23, 24, 25, 26 - I AM STILL ALIVE!!

Week 22 - Tubuai