Week 41 - More Bee's

laorana!

I hope all of you have had a great week full of memorable and exciting experiences! This week I have had plenty of experiences through service. I love service because it is an opportunity to help others and it's a way of showing love towards them.

The first act of service I did this week was to help a member build a house. With the mini cyclone that came through here like a month ago, it destroyed part of his house. So this week we have been helping him to rebuild the walls. It is not like an American house, but it is still a house! We have been making a ton of cement and using a lot of cinderblocks. It has been awesome learning new things and being able to help others while they are in need!

Another day this week we went to our investigators Bee Farm to him him out. We helped him clean out some fo the boxes and move around some things for the bee's! I was not the smartest and wore a t-shirt, shorts and flip flops. You guessed it, I ended up paying for that by getting stung a few times!

This week was a great and simple week full of small acts of kindness towards others. I have been trying really hard to look at every situation as a time to help and serve others. It is amazing as you look at life like that, and be in the service of others! I encourage you all to try and do one small act of service for someone this week! You will feel great inside and I know it will really help that person you serve! Stay awesome!

Je vous aime!

Elder Kyle Van Lindt

Best honey comb!

Bee farm

Love bite! LOL

Elder Blazzard and me






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 82 - Life in the Big City!

Week 23, 24, 25, 26 - I AM STILL ALIVE!!

Week 22 - Tubuai