Week 39 - Staying in Tubuai

Hello Everyone!

I hope you are all doing well because I am doing fantastic! I found out on Friday night that I will be staying out on Tubuai for another 6 weeks and I am so excited! This week has been super busy, but super awesome!

On Saturday morning we had a lesson with two of our investigators, Mateata and Itaia. Mateata is the wife of the man we baptized in December and Itaia is their son. So we have been teaching them and we had their baptism set for the end of this month, but at the lesson on Saturday morning we we're talking and out of no where Mateata says "I want to get baptized this Thursday the 15th!" So between Saturday and yesterday we have probably biked over 50 miles just trying to get everything ready for this Thursday! I am so excited to be able to witness this baptism and watch this family come together. They have the goal of going to the Temple next April to be sealed. There isn't words to describe how happy I am for their family.

The Lord keeps blessing Elder Blazzard and I. We are continuing to find new investigators every week. It is such a blessing because it seems like I know everyone on this little island since I have been here for so long, yet all of these new people keep appearing! I love being able to teach the gospel to people who don't have it in their lives!

I promise next week there will be some great pictures of the baptism. I love you all so much! Keep striving to be better every day! Thank you for all of the love and support you all give me!

Love,
Elder Van Lindt
This never gets old!
Our church building on Tubuai
One of my favorites!
When you are in the rain all of the time you start getting water stains!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 82 - Life in the Big City!

Week 23, 24, 25, 26 - I AM STILL ALIVE!!

Week 22 - Tubuai