Week 38 - Missionary Blessings

Bonjour tout le monde!

I hope you all had a wonderful week full of joy! This week has been a pretty awesome week for Elder Blazzard and I!

I will start off by saying that I finished the Book of Mormon this week, but this time in French! It took me about 3 months to read it all. I love that book, and it has honestly changed my life. My French has also been improving a ton. It has gotten pretty easy for me to speak French.This week I  really started going had with the Tahitian. I know small short phrases, enough to get me through lessons in Tahitian, but I really want to be able to speak it fluently as well. It is tough having not one but two languages to learn. But with the help of the Lord I know it is possible.

Just a little funny story, this week we were at a fa'atama'ara'a (dinner) and I was sitting on this bench next to the table and the bench totally broke in half! I guess it is a sign that I need to stop eating so much and loose some weight!

This week has been awesome. Elder Blazzard and I have set up 4 baptisms and a marriage for the end of this month! I am so excited for our investigators and the changes

they are making in their lives! I love being a missionary and the happiness it brings into my life! I love being able to serve others everyday. This is truly a blessing in my life!

I love you all so much!

Love,
Elder Van Lindt


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 82 - Life in the Big City!

Week 23, 24, 25, 26 - I AM STILL ALIVE!!

Week 22 - Tubuai