Week 37 - Splits

Hello all you wonderful people!

I hope you all had an amazing week!

This week was a pretty awesome week! There was some changes this week so it kept things interesting. I was on split with one of the other Elders (from the other side of the island) for the whole week. His name is Elder Nauta and he is Tahitian. It was super awesome and we had a fun time! I really felt like I was in the culture when I was with him because he doesn't speak any English, so we talked all week in French! It was helpful having someone who speaks the language to help you out! I learned a lot from him and his is also still in training, so I was able to help him out with that!

We started teaching this couple about 2 weeks ago and yesterday they came to church for the first time. When they walked in to church I had so much joy and happiness fill my heart! It makes me so happy when investigators we are teaching become closer to Christ and have that joy in their lives!

Last P Day we went and played football on the beach. It really can't get much better then that!

This past little bit I have really been working on my humility and patience. I love developing Christ like attributes and using them in my life. I encourage you all to choose a Christ like attribute and apply it in your life! I love you all so much!

Love,

Elder Kyle Van Lindt
Me and Elder Blazzard
Elder Nauta and me riding
Getting ready for football on the beach
Elder Van Lindt

Elder Blazzard and Elder Van Lindt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 82 - Life in the Big City!

Week 23, 24, 25, 26 - I AM STILL ALIVE!!

Week 22 - Tubuai