Week 43 - Personal Revelation

Hi Everyone!

I hope this email finds you all doing well. Everything is still going well out here in Tubuai! The end of last week was a little hectic but all will be well!

About a month ago my companion fell on his bike and hurt his elbow, but no one thought that it was a big thing and we thought it would heal. Well this week he was saying that it still hurts so we talked to the mission president and this morning he took a plane to Tahiti to get an x-ray because there are no doctors or x-ray machines on this island. So as of right now I am companionless! I have no idea if Elder Blazzard will come back or if I will get a new companion or what will happen. So for now I am with the other Elder's on the island and we will do a trio and cover the entire island. It should be interesting to say the least!

This week I studied a bit about personal revelation. I was inspired from the talk from President Nelson, so I decided to actually study this topic. I learned that God WANTS to talk to us. He WANTS to give us revelation. He WANTS to help us. He WANTS to answer our prayers. ALL we gotta do is ask! Ask and ye shall receive! This week I encourage all of you to pray, and ask with a real desire and I promise that you will get answers!

I love you all so much. I know that God loves you as well. Have a wonderful week full of joy and happiness!

Love,

Elder Kyle Van Lindt
 Elder Geoffroy and me 
Elder Blizzard and me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 82 - Life in the Big City!

Week 23, 24, 25, 26 - I AM STILL ALIVE!!

Week 22 - Tubuai